Monday 18 March 2013

Spring has sprung...

Given the amount of snow elsewhere in the country maybe I'm being a bit premature, but lunchtime in Thetford certainly did have a feel of spring about it.  I had a walk along the River Thet, and although neither the Dipper nor Otters were showing (though I have to admit to choosing to go along the river in the opposite direction to the otter photographers!) it was a pleasant walk in the sunshine with Nuthatches, Treecreeper, Kingfisher and this rather fetching Marsh Tit showing well.  Although not as colourful as their better known cousins, I think Marsh Tits are much more attractive and are a bird I have been wanting to get some good shots of for a while, despite seeing them most days around the Nunnery Lakes, so this bird was a welcome sight.


No comments:

Post a Comment