Wednesday 16 January 2013

The things we do...

Lying on your belly in frozen leaf litter on your lunch break may not seem like most people's idea of a good time, but sometimes, needs must.  This lunchtime I was back with the local Black-bellied Dipper on a gorgeous, crisp winter's day but typically when I got there the Dipper wasn't showing at very well at all.  Thankfully after a while it moved closer and further upstream to where I have seen it before so fully expecting it to use one of its favourite perches, I moved on ahead of it and lay in wait.  After ten cold minutes, the Dipper moved closer until finally perching on just the perch I was hoping for, but by then the light had moved round but still allowed stunning photographic views only a matter of metres away.


1 comment:

  1. Cette photo est magnifique!! Tout est parfait. La proxi, le reflet, la posture du cincle, le cadrage, tout rend le cliché très beau. Vraiment une très belle prise. Bravo

    ReplyDelete